The Hammerback Happenings

I am going to try this blogging thing again and see if I can keep up--I update monthly with photos and happenings--blogging is my way of scrapbooking and keeping up with all the pictures. Click on archive list of titles to view older posts as they all don't show on the main page, and set as a favorite too!!







Thursday, August 26, 2010

Summer, I miss you already...

We have made the most of the summer I will say, maybe too much so, as the other day Reagan woke up and the first words out of her mouth were, "Where are we going?"  That was a hint that maybe we needed to just stay home and do nothing---so we did!!  :)

This morning we had our first taste of back into routine as I had a class bright and early---8 am yuck!! It was only 2 hours but very difficult waking "The Beast" up in time to get to the sitter's and then make it to class on time. Next Monday, she starts full time, it will be interesting when she is screaming for her lost "PURPLE SHOES!!!!" and insists on wearing her Dora PJs and I need to be out the door by 7:15----uggg!! This too shall pass...

No comments:

Post a Comment