The Hammerback Happenings

I am going to try this blogging thing again and see if I can keep up--I update monthly with photos and happenings--blogging is my way of scrapbooking and keeping up with all the pictures. Click on archive list of titles to view older posts as they all don't show on the main page, and set as a favorite too!!







Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Adult Weekend 2010














I remember when Reagan was born my mother-in-law told me, "You know, I take my grandchildren for a week in the summertime." So I drove Reagan up to Bemidji to stay with Grandma and Grandpa Hammerback for a few days. On the way, there is always this big rock on the side of the road outside of Motley that has a new saying on it that someone has painted. The saying on the rock when I drove up was, Adult Weekend 2010--which was a perfect saying for us too-and I swear I did not paint it!!  Reagan had a blast fishing, swimming, pontooning, playing games, visiting, "Paul and Babes," going to church, playing with cousins and Uncle Jerrod and Auntie Joy. 

Meanwhile, Justin and I, being that we were childless for a few days, decided to make the most of Adult Weekend 2010.  Friday, we had a neighborhood block party. It was great, and we were able to meet a few more neighbors. On Saturday we did our Annual Pontoon on Lake Minnetonka with friends. Sunday and Monday were pretty quiet without Ray Ray around...We missed her so much but had a great time with neighbors and friends. Here are some pics from Grandma and a few from the pontoon too.



















No comments:

Post a Comment