The Hammerback Happenings

I am going to try this blogging thing again and see if I can keep up--I update monthly with photos and happenings--blogging is my way of scrapbooking and keeping up with all the pictures. Click on archive list of titles to view older posts as they all don't show on the main page, and set as a favorite too!!







Monday, August 2, 2010

Potty Training


Reagan's Big Girl Panties

Why, you ask, we tackle a sleep issue AND potty training...well, summer is winding down, we are 1st time parents that don't know any better, and we are nuts!!  This weekend potty training was our focus as we tried to stay home as much as possible, feed her a ton of water, take her potty often, and continue to ask if she has to go.  Well, I am realizing that maybe buying diapers for a little longer won't be so bad---she'll learn by the time she goes to college right??  Kidding--but I did learn that with this comes a whole lot of laundry, not to trust them when then want to wear panties during their nap, and that I need more than 5 pairs!!  We are trying incentives with stickers and lots of praise.  I loved it when we were talking about how everyone who is big wears "underwears" and I showed her Mommy's panties, and then she asked to see Daddy's panties too!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment