The Hammerback Happenings

I am going to try this blogging thing again and see if I can keep up--I update monthly with photos and happenings--blogging is my way of scrapbooking and keeping up with all the pictures. Click on archive list of titles to view older posts as they all don't show on the main page, and set as a favorite too!!







Monday, August 23, 2010

Balloons and Teacher Emily too!!

I am trying to write down all of the funny or cute things that Reagan is saying and I thought what better place than the blog.  This is a post that I wrote on her teacher Emily's facebook wall. 

Hi Emily-Thought I'd share something really cute with you that Reagan said before I forget. Each night we have our bedtime routine and say our prayers. She usually repeats me in saying "God bless___________" or "thank you for____________"as we pray for all members in our family. Now she is getting smarter in figuring out ways to delay the bedtime and so now is offering suggestions of who or what to pray for and last night wanted to pray for balloons and Emily too!!! And of course we did!! Awe!! So cute!! Just thought you would like to know as you start your week that you are thought of often and prayed for too-you are making a difference in the lives of your little ones!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment