The Hammerback Happenings

I am going to try this blogging thing again and see if I can keep up--I update monthly with photos and happenings--blogging is my way of scrapbooking and keeping up with all the pictures. Click on archive list of titles to view older posts as they all don't show on the main page, and set as a favorite too!!







Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Winstock Country Fest

Windstock was a great time!!  We convinced Justin that it would be even though he hates country!!  I love it!!  What a wet weekend--but thankfully Jason called and told me to buy rubber boots!!  Fun was still had in spite of the weather, even Justin rocked out to Trailor Choir.  Some of my favs were, Sara Evans, Dierks Bentley, Josh Turner and Alan Jackson. 







Justin checking messages

Great people watching!!

Justin checking messages again...he is not bored or anything.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment