The Hammerback Happenings

I am going to try this blogging thing again and see if I can keep up--I update monthly with photos and happenings--blogging is my way of scrapbooking and keeping up with all the pictures. Click on archive list of titles to view older posts as they all don't show on the main page, and set as a favorite too!!







Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Jason's New House

























A garage sale treasure that matches the weekend perfect. 

We met cousins Damon and Ashley at Jason's new house for a weekend.  Saturday was spent playing croquet, the boys went tubing, girls napped and read magazines in hammock.  Later, we grilled out and had a fire.  Sunday before we headed home we went to Snuffy's Landing Park (Reagan kept asking while we were there to go to the park because this one didn't have swings).  Then it was my turn to tube the river with Jason while Justin watched Reagan (oh and The Twins).

No comments:

Post a Comment