The Hammerback Happenings

I am going to try this blogging thing again and see if I can keep up--I update monthly with photos and happenings--blogging is my way of scrapbooking and keeping up with all the pictures. Click on archive list of titles to view older posts as they all don't show on the main page, and set as a favorite too!!







Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Something Frilly

Well, I thought back to these pics of Reagan trying on my panties which she pulled from the drawer or laundry basket (don't laugh please) when getting this phone call from Justin at work one day during my prep.

(I get her ready and her takes her to school-when I left she had a mini- jean skirt and t-shirt on)

Justin:  Ummm, was she suppose to have a frilly thing on over her skirt today?

Me:  What do you mean?

Justin:  Well, I noticed that she had on something frilly over her skirt today...

Me:  What????!!!  I can only imagine...what was it???

Justin:  I da-know something frilly???

Me:  Something frilly??  If she went to school with my panties over her skirt I am going to kill you!!!  You know how she pulls things from drawers and puts them on, didn't you give her a once over?

Justin:  Yeah, but I thought it was a new style that you put her in like the stretch pants under the skirt???

Me:  Really, now I have to go all day thinking that she is at school right now with my underwear over her skirt and her teachers thinking we are nuts???!!!



Well, it wasn't my panties---thank you!!!  She had just put on another skirt over her jean skirt so she had 2 skirts on that day...whew!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment