The Hammerback Happenings

I am going to try this blogging thing again and see if I can keep up--I update monthly with photos and happenings--blogging is my way of scrapbooking and keeping up with all the pictures. Click on archive list of titles to view older posts as they all don't show on the main page, and set as a favorite too!!







Friday, June 25, 2010

No Nigh-Nigh and No Nap!!

Sleep and Reagan are not friends right now---we have been battling sleep issues such as not sleeping in her own crib for about 3 months.  We will put her down in her crib but then she will wake up and because I needed to sleep to teach the next day and instead of continuously trying to get her down for hours in the middle of the night, I would take her from her crib and spend the rest of the night in the spare bedroom with her.  I can't remember the last time that I work up in my own bed...Now she doesn't sleep at nap time either.  We have tried everything and today for nap, it took Dora, the DVD player, taking off her pants, fibbing that Grandma won't come unless she sleeps, promising to go the the park and even having Wylee sleep with her.  This did the trick and I was able to get a little down time to shower and clean the house, without a helper.  Grandma Kathy did stop over while she was sleeping so I could go and run errands and was there when Reagan woke up.  This is one of the challenges I will tackle this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment