The Hammerback Happenings

I am going to try this blogging thing again and see if I can keep up--I update monthly with photos and happenings--blogging is my way of scrapbooking and keeping up with all the pictures. Click on archive list of titles to view older posts as they all don't show on the main page, and set as a favorite too!!







Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Grandma???

Reagan has been protesting naps and just sleep in general-- which makes for a two year old that is at meltdown frequently, and a mommy that is at her breaking point at times...whew!!  This too shall pass...

Well, in the midst of one of these...Reagan says in a pleading voice..."Grandma????"  Well, one Grandma isn't too far away in Woodbury and she sees quite a bit and the other lives in Bemidji.  This is just after a weekend with her, and I think she was missing her and wanting anyone but her tired, crabby mommy...some days I think, how am I going to do this with one 2 year old all summer by myself-bring on 25-- 4th graders any day...that's just when she grabs both my cheeks a gives me the sloppiest kiss ever!!  Being a mom (or dad)-is the hardest job in the world, but definitely the most rewarding!!





Here are some pics of Ray and her Grandma Phyllis who lives 4 hours away.  "Grandma???"

Another cute story is of when my dad came to visit last week and Reagan ran to give him a big hug and asked "Grandma too?" she was referring to her other grandma, Grandma Kathy.     

No comments:

Post a Comment